Michael Endlich Designs
"Fresh Mint" Ring
Uniquely flared with glorious sparkle and shine—"Fresh Mint" is a wonderfully sculptural ring designed by Michael Endlich. This ring proudly displays a bright green grossular garnet at its center with flared eaves that feature 8 channel-set diamonds. "Fresh Mint" also features Michael's signature redwood bark texture in a soft matte finish.
- Designed by Michael Endlich
- Handmade by Joel and Roberta
- Platinum ring with natural garnet and diamonds
- Gem: cushion-cut, mint green grossular garnet, 2.60ct
- Accents: 8 baguette-cut diamonds, 0.96ctw
- Size: 7
- Scale: approx. 24.8mm at longest point, approx. 10mm at widest point
If your desired size is within +/- one size, we will take care of the resizing in our workshop, complimentary.
If your desired size is outside that range, we will either: recreate the ring, submit a special order, or resize it in our workshop. Please note: pricing may differ from that listed, particularly for sizing upward.
This takes time and thus does not abide by the standard shipping time of 2 days. We will be in contact with you with exact timelines.
Please indicate your desired size in the Order Notes during checkout.