Michael Endlich Designs
Peach Tourmaline (24.55ct) Ring with Diamond Accents in 18K Rose Gold
This large peachy-pink tourmaline comfortably sits atop a rose gold shank accented by diamonds.
- 18 karat rose gold
- 4-prong set cushion cut deep peachy pink tourmaline 24.55ct
- graduated diamond accents 0.35ctw on either side
- redwood bark texture throughout
- squared shank to prevent the ring from moving too much on your finger
- secret diamond at the bottom of the shank 0.09ct
- finger size 8
If your desired size is within +/- one size, we will take care of the resizing in our workshop, complimentary.
If your desired size is outside that range, we will either: recreate the ring, submit a special order, or resize it in our workshop. Please note: pricing may differ from that listed, particularly for sizing upward.
This takes time and thus does not abide by the standard shipping time of 2 days. We will be in contact with you with exact timelines.
Please indicate your desired size in the Order Notes during checkout.